Saturday, February 18, 2012

How do you have a military wedding if you are not near a base and what are the steps to the process?

I know I can have a military wedding off base. How do I do that. I am in Houston and not near an Army base. Please help.How do you have a military wedding if you are not near a base and what are the steps to the process?I didn't quite know how to answer your question so I searched the web for help. I found a web-site that might prove beneficial to you as you go about planning your wedding. It listed several traditions that are part of a military wedding. Hope this helps and congrats.How do you have a military wedding if you are not near a base and what are the steps to the process?I found a similar question from Yahoo! Answers. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment