Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How exactly does Marion Military Institute's Academy Program work?

I'm a junior in high school, and am planning of applying at the USAFA and the USMA, and although I have some pretty nice stats, I fear that I may not be accepted with my first go at it. So I'm wondering, else than USAFAPS or USMAPS, what other military institute's are there that act as Academy Prep Schools, and how do you get into them?How exactly does Marion Military Institute's Academy Program work?Marion has a year long prep program, so does New Mexico Military and Valley Forge. But VF was really expensive, MMI was a lot less expensive. And I'm not sure about NMMI.



I don't think the Junior Military Colleges Prep Programs are hard to get into, they are just hard to stay in. And the scholarships for them are probably hard to get.



The programs work just like the actual Prep schools. You take a years worth of challenging academic, physical, and military courses. Over 80% of the cadets in the program make it.



I can give you the email of a cadet who went through MMI's prep program, and is now at West Point if you want. Just email me.How exactly does Marion Military Institute's Academy Program work?All this talk about going to school makes me



want to get a degree.. but i am alittle to old..



and enjoyiing my retired way of life now.. but



for u young bucks, specially the ones in the



military.. you should registary with college for



heroes, they helped 2 of my son's find good



schools. Anyway I hope it helps someone else



http://college-4-heroes.tk
  • mopar
  • english to hebrew translation
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment