Saturday, February 18, 2012

What to study in college for a good military career?

I want to go to college, maybe West Point. I apologize for repeating this question, but I feel I need more info. What could I study, or how could I go into west point hoping to spend my life in the military? What could I do in the military?What to study in college for a good military career?Hey there,

Have you checked out the Admissions site and read the Prospectus yet? It has a lot of information about what you can learn there through for military and majors.

http://admissions.usma.edu/prospectus/wp鈥?/a>



You can study anything at West Point. There are many different classes. It is primarily an engineering school and obviously army.

Graduates from West Point are commisioned as 2nd LT's, so this is a good step for many.

There are many things you can do after graduation, like infantry, artillery, etc.



Make sure you check the requirements It is tough, Ivy League grades, good physical condition, and strong leaders.





You could also do ROTC at many colleges. You can get commisioned from this too but on a civilian college.

No comments:

Post a Comment