Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What kinds of military certifications could I get?

I am interested in general fitness and health. I like to build muscle and break my limits.



One thought I had would be to get a kind of military certification. To prove myself I can get my body/training/whatnot to the level of demanded by the military.



What kinds of military certification could I get for this kind? I know there are various types of special forces and teams. Which one would you recommend?What kinds of military certifications could I get?Green Berets is probably if not one of the toughest to get in (as only three make it in per try out). However, they are probably the most balanced of all units, once you qualify you earn jump wings and expert marksmanship badge and finally the famous green beret (or tan depends now). Either way they look cool LOL. Also, the Green Berets can be traced back to the most elite units the US army has had since its formation (such as 101st Airborne and the Devil's Brigade, comprised of US and Canadian Special Forces). The Green Berets are a special unit however, their secrecy and operations are not as secretive as some other units (e.g. SAS, SEAL, etc..) where one has to have a "cover name" and are severely discouraged to write on past experiences.



However I am not saying the other special forces units are not good, OH THEIR ALL BEAST! but in my opinion the Green Berets are something I'd consider.



P.S. If the Green Berets don't work out try the Rangers, although their training is not as tough as Green Berets it is still quite a challenge, and you are not sworn to secrecy thus having the liberty to do anything ya want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment