Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best military preperation workout?

I am about to turn 16, and ever since i was little i have wanted to join the military. I have narrowed it down to two branches, the Army and Marine Corp. I am still deciding between a couple of MOS. These are EOD, Infantry, or a Combat Medic. I am trying to prepare for this physically. I currently do pushups and pull ups in weight training, but I feel that there are better things i could do to prepare. I need a workout that will best prepare me for either branch, and MOS.What is the best military preperation workout?Push-ups, sit ups, pull ups, running (a lot) and swimming will get you top shape. But you should push to the maximum if you want effects and add more and more series during the workout don't stick to 20 push-ups 'till you join.What is the best military preperation workout?For EOD try this guide: http://www.eod.navy.mil/eodphysicalprep.鈥?/a>



But since you are thinking of going to Army or USMC EOD, you can cut the suggested workout in half; and you can also ignore the swimming part of it.What is the best military preperation workout?There is a lot you need to be doing. Can you run 8 miles in under 60 minutes? If not, better get working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment