Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is it like to serve in the military, and after you serve?

When I graduate from high school, I want to join the military. What is this like? I want to go to college after joining the military, then become a police officer. What will this life be like, and will it be worth it and a good pay?What is it like to serve in the military, and after you serve?The military is very hard, and you can expect a lot of blood, sweat and tears. But all in all, I think it's worth it. If you're planning on going into the law enforcement field, then the military is a great way to prepare for that. I want to be a federal agent, and while I'm not joining the military, I know a lot of people who do the same thing. Good luck!What is it like to serve in the military, and after you serve?military is tough it deffinatly strains ur body to be very uncomfortable theres alot of stress going through boot camp cause no matter what u do ur never loud or good enough but once u through it ull wanna go back through it it all depends on how long u stay in really if ur only in there for a couple years it dosent really affect ur life and in it u its like a normal life u go to work everyday get 3 meals have some time to urself the biggest part is the 20 year retirement other than that nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment