Sunday, February 12, 2012

What is the best way to keep military bearing?

In my Air Force JROTC class we get graded on our uniforms and military bearing. So I was wondering if there is a way to help me keep my shoes shiny and unscuffed and a clean uniform and how to keep military bearing so nothing can break my concentration and focus.What is the best way to keep military bearing?my simple advice is to just take care of your uniform the best you can make sure everything is aligned where it should be and as far as bearing just stay calm dont talk bend your knees a little and keep your eyes front its as easy as that.What is the best way to keep military bearing?
In JROTC and Basic training military bearing basically means that you stay (or appear) to stay focused, emotionless, and respectful etc... Oh and "Sir" sandwiching the crap out of every statement.



You will sometimes lose your emotional bearing and your focus. Respect is one to hold on to no matter what. You wont be able to respect yourself and feel that you belong in the military if you have no respect for those around you regardless of their rank.

Just remember to always try to do what is right as fast and best as you can.

I can tell you that after stumbling off the flight line back to the office with your torn uniform looking like you just waded through a sea of hydraulic fluid and jet fuel will get more appreciation and respect from your superiors than the guy walking in complaining he scuffed his boots. (you'll feel better about yourself too)What is the best way to keep military bearing?Military bearing should be cleand and packed with DOD G-24508 (MobilRed bearing grease) at regular service intervals to ensure adequate service life.

edit

Correction:DOD G-24508 (MobilRed) has been superceded by DOD G-24508a (AeroShell 22)What is the best way to keep military bearing?
I always keep my military bearings in my duffel bag...What is the best way to keep military bearing?You will never fit in active duty. No one there thinks like that. In my 4 years, we just thought about fixing airplanes, that was all there was.

No comments:

Post a Comment