Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How much does a military id and park tags cost?

I'm heading over for my first drill Army National Guard(don't go to basic till end of may) but before I go I need to pick up my military id and get a parking pass from them. I'm in ohio. Was wondering how much they charge you for those things so I can be sure to bring the right amount of cash.How much does a military id and park tags cost?By parking pass I assume you mean the decal placed on your bumper or windshield that allows you access to base / post. For the decal you need your registration, proof of insurance and drivers license. Both are free.How much does a military id and park tags cost?
MIlitary ID is like an employee card that many companies give out to their employees. The cost is nothing to you.

Decals for your vehicle are free as well you will need your registration, insurance and Driver's License.How much does a military id and park tags cost?It shouldn't cost you anything. You'll need your driver's license, registration, and i would bring insurance to be on the safe side.How much does a military id and park tags cost?
You will be issued your military ID card, there is no cost. Parking passes?? Got me! Never heard of needing one.How much does a military id and park tags cost?They're free.

No comments:

Post a Comment